Wednesday 24 August 2011

Congratulations Amanda!

We're delighted to hear the news that Amanda Holden is pregnant!

We were all deeply saddened by the loss of her son at 7 months pregnancy back in February this year. Amanda is very rightly putting the main focus on herself and her family. We wish her all the very best! Here is Amanda's announcement:

Chris, Lexi and I are delighted to announce that I am pregnant and we are expecting a little girl. The first half of this year has been unbelievably difficult for us and so we are beyond delighted to share this news with you. My first priority is of course my family.I will therefore be adjusting one of my professional commitments accordingly. Due to its physical content this means I will end my contract with Shrek The Musical eight weeks early. I will endeavour to continue the show until the 3rd October. I do however ask you to bear with me as I will be putting myself and this pregnancy first. I have taken medical advice and although I am a strong girl and this is 'once again' a good healthy pregnancy I will absolutely not be taking any risks. Your ongoing support for us this year has been so touching. We are enormously grateful. Thank you so much for your understanding. Amanda xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment