Friday 2 September 2011

Baby Shower Favour of the Week!!

No party-hosting enthusiast should be without a strategic assortment of spreaders for cheeses, dips, jellies and other spreadable fare.

I have a drawer full of spreaders in my kitchen, and I choose the spreaders for a particular event based on their distinctive handles. My handle designs complement the occasion, whether it’s a Halloween party, baby shower, Christmas party, birthday bash, spring garden party…well, you get the idea.

Spreading Joy!

For most of my well-worn collection of spreaders, I have family and friends to thank. They chose spreaders as wedding gifts, baby shower favours, wine-tasting favours—and I’ve saved every one! Every time I open that drawer, I pull out a few heartwarming memories along with the perfect spreaders for my party.

That’s why you might want to consider this adorable baby themed spreader for your baby shower.  You can use this spreader for the delicious jam and cream to spread on your scones and your guests also receive one as a favour to take home! Perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment